General anesthesia allows our pediatric patients to be completely comfortable and anxiety-free during dental treatment, making it easier for the doctor to administer care in a more efficient manner. We offer all common types of anesthesias for pediatric dental patients, and provide in-office general anesthesia through a partnership with a local dental anesthesiologist when needed.
The goals of a sedation are:
- To provide the most comfortable, efficient, and high-quality service for the patient.
- To control inappropriate behavior on the part of the patient that interferes with appropriate care.
- To help create a positive psychological attitude toward future dental care.
- To promote patient welfare and safety.
- Your dentist will discuss the benefits and risks of general anesthesia and why it is recommended for your child.
Not sure if you can afford dental exams and dental work for your children? Don’t worry! We offer a membership program to make taking care of your children’s dental exams and dental work affordable for any family.